♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

epicshine

becky, because of YOU, i have started sending and giving away a lot of my items. you have inspired me to become more generous. thanks so much

epicshine

by the way, dearest becky, i dont think i will ever again come across such open generosity like yours. you are amazing, and im not just saying that. thank you. i know the words “thank you” seem so repetitive, habitual, and meaningless, but i mean them. i really do.

epicshine

hey becky! thanks to you i now have almost everything i ever wanted on webkinz. i have just one more request…i realllyyy need full vampiress and i cant seem to find it anywhere. i also reallyy need white bunny ears and the pink explorer shirt. thanks so much! again, if you choose to send my anything, send it to epicshine!! thanks thanks thanks so much

candyque400

i feel kinda bad doing this, but i wanted to make sure you saw my post? please don’t take this the wrong way. just in case you didn’t see my post, my wish is for estore points, i really want a estore pet, thank you for reading!

phantom

I just wanted to say I think it is very cool what you are doing. Not going to ask for anything, just wanted to say “Thank you” for being so kind. (this is my second time trying to post this, if a duplicate appears, sorry, the first one just disappeared . )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.