♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Becky, so so so sorry this thank you post is so late!!!!!! I haven’t been able to log on much so I just received by the amazing surprise not too long ago. I love it, thank you SO much!!!! I felt bad asking for anything else as I’ve already asked for much more than my fair share, so it was an truly appreciated gesture!!!!! Thank you for everything you’ve done for me and everyone else!!!

pigsrock9876

HI MY USERNAME IS brownsuger1234567890 (SUGAR WITH A e) AND I WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAD ANY SANTAKINZ FURNITURE ITEMS BESIDES THE WALLS AND FLOORS THAT I COULD POSSIBLY HAVE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING PEOPLE YOU ARE SO NICE I PROMISE TO SEND SOMETHING BACK!!

chrissyranch

Hi Becky! :) I just wanted to send you a “hug”! <3

squinn98

hi becky,i really would like swirl the green hat type thing that is leaves and i would really love the blue moon lagoon pet specific and cats and meow garden very much if u have them i would also like orange army and witch and if u have candy dress i would really appreciate it thanks so much send to squinn98

Kinz2Mamma

Hello Becky71W this is SqueakyShe,and I’m not going to make a list because I want EVERYTHING times two.Thank you,I bet you have some customers like me,please don’t be upset, I bet you have multiples of everything.Please tell me if I did something wrong or what.Thank you very much and I hope you will make my wish come true.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.