♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

pinkaloo2

Hello Becky71W!! I was wondering if you might have a candy dress or lily dress. If you do, I reeeeaaaalllyyy want either of them. Can you post your list of wants so I can see if I have anything you need. My username is the same as here. Thx! -Pinky

Becky71W

Waving my magic wand, Poof as soon as you accept my friend request I will send you both dresses : )

@Becky71W Hello Becky! :) I wanted to thank you again for all the wonderful items and clothes you’ve sent me. You are extremely generous. I hope I haven’t been asking for too much? Just wanted to say thanks again, and have a great week! :)

Becky71W

Hi and you are welcome. Thank you and hope you have a great week too : )

halictelily

Hi, Becky! :) I was wondering if you happened to have any colossal movie screens that I could sell for KC? thanks! :) [UN= halictelily]

puppyluver13

Could u help me??? I told my sis I would try to get her the aquamarine gemster , aquamarine lamp, or a psi, but I can’t find any. Can you help me??? If you can, would be so thankful. If possible please send it to 1pawprint2011. THANK YOU!!!

Becky71W

I would be happy to help. Unfortunately I have no Gem Car’s and I don’t have the Aquamarine Lamp. Is there anything else you are looking for? Please make another wish, I would really like to grant you a wish : )

saveahorse10

Thank you SOOOOOO much, I sent some things back just incase people need to complete and outfit or room. your the best :D

Becky71W

You are very welcome. And thank you for the items you sent : )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.