♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

mbangel19

Dear Fairy Godmother, I wish for the Spring Fling Dress. I loved reading all the wishes from everyone. You are so kind and generous. My user name is mbangel19,

LesMisLover

thx u so much for making people happy! not gonna wish for anything, just wanted to say thank you!!!!!!!!!! btw whats your WW UN? thx!

epicshine

THANK YOU THIS IS A SINCERE THANKS FROM EVERYONE!

epicshine

can i update my request please XD i now only need vampiress(i need veil the most) white bunny ears(i need this as much as i need the veil) and i also need emo jeans and the charm tiara, although these are not quite as urgent. thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! you are truly wonderful

mbangel19

Dear Fairy God Mother, I wish for the Spring Fling Dress…You are a very generous person for granting wishes for others. My user name is mbangel19.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.