♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

LadyZaffiro

Hi Becky. I was wondering if you have a Majestic Dog Mansion, a Countryside Gazebo, a Charming Charcoal Easel, and ether a Spotted Tea Trolley or Fancy Tea Service. I understand if I’m asking too much or if you don’t have any of these, but if you do have any my user name is topazsara no capitals or anything. Also, do you accept donations? Because I have lots of old psi I can’t use and I’m sure you can use them.

LesMisLover

if possible could i have emo, scuba belt, and black torn? it would be greatly appreciated… and thx you so much! btw did you ever watch les mis? if not you should : )

Patrick

Dear Fairy Godmother, Hi again. I’m not sure if my first request ever went through. I want to thank you for making so many people happy and for sharing. I requested the lava lamps and I would also like to request the directors chair if you have won so that I may pass it on to a very good generous friend, his birthday is next week. Thank you again!!! Patrick ….. user name wigkid

Narnian100

Hello Becky71W! I am back again with a couple questions and a small wish list. Where are squiggly glasses from? and what are they worth? I have been trying to found out those questions but everyone says something different lol. I realllly really need Cat Pants so I can complete my set, I also would love the Green Swim Bottems xD I have been looking for Vintage Glam top,Rockerz Zebra shoes,Rockerz Pappilon shoes,Dapper Hat and Mer Monkey Artifact statue but either nobody has them or they dont want to trade them. I dont want to ask to much and i am really gratefull for all the help and items you are giveing all of us : ) Thank you soo much xD ~Narnian100~ P.S Thank you again for the Space Smock you gave me! I used it in a little alien outfit army for my space room xD

Narnian100

Hey again Becky71W I just traded for Cat pants so scratch that from my wish list, I still need swim bottems very much though xD. Thanks again :) And thank you so much MORHB for the Dapper hat!! Its soo cute on my pet :) ~Narnian100~

LesMisLover

thx! so much!!!! not going to wish for anything, just want to say thank you sooo much for making everyone happy : ) whats ur WW UN? thx!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.