♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Serena100

We miss you too, Becky, and hope things are going better for you. In the meantime, if there is anything you need besides the Signature Chairs, please let us know. I sent you all I had of Signature Exlcusives.

LadyBeauty

I have missed chatting with you through this forum my friend, but enjoy hearing from you in Webkinz World! Wishing you a day filled with blessings!! Hope to hear from you soon! Let me know of anything you need or are looking for. If I have them, I will send them to you. LadyBeauty♪♫♪

Artisticat

@Dogfish THANK YOU for posting this! I saw that Crissy tried posting about it earlier to be nice about it, but apparently that didn’t work. I saw that Becky is looking for Signature items? Or that perhaps she isn’t any longer (But maybe still the windows or one particular item that I can’t remember) and that you sent her all the Zum items she wanted? I also know she wanted Mazin’ Hamster items. Did she get all of those as well? Thanks for letting me know! You’re a great help to the Webkinz forum and to the Webkinz community in general. ^^

dogfish

Hi arti, as far as I know Becky needs nothing at this time. The last time I spoke to her, just the other day, she said she is not returning to the forum. Please look for me in the CH, would love to chat. Yes, i sent her all the zum items. I do think she also has all the hamster items now. Thanks for the compliment, all I do is post a reply if I know the answer. LOL TTYL DF

Artisticat

Oh, thanks for letting me know! And if you see Becky, tell her I said thank you again for the unexpected gift! (I sent her a thank you note in the Kinzpost, but I just wanted to make double sure). I really appreciate the help from her (And you, too, of course). Hopefully I can talk to you two in the CH soon. I’ve been a little busy with some family stuff (Especially family-owned-business related. And warehouses. And storage. And oh man.). I can hardly get on Webkinz to do my dailies lately. xD Luckily most of the stuff will be done soon, so then I can have a break and enjoy the lovely fall weather. Whew!

pigsrock9876

Hi my username is brownsuger1234567890 (sugar is spelled with a ‘e’) I was wondering if you had the santakinz bed, santakinz chair (the one where you sit on santas lap), and any candykinz Psi you can get.thank you so much i promise to send something back!!!

goldenring

HIya Becky! its goldenring I was wondering if I could make two requests. the first won is just the squba belt my second request is the make an empression skirt! thxs a bunch if u can get thoses for me!! UN is goldenring

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.