♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

LadyBeauty

Wow, what a surprise when I received that unexpected gift from you!! The fortune teller outfit is absolutely perfect for my Gypsy Vanner for Halloween!!! I sent a thank-you through Kinzpost but I wanted to send you a more personal thank-you as well. I sent a message to you last Sat., but it has gotten lost in the hundreds of posts on your forum. Hopefully you will get this message! I am slowly in the process of putting all my pets in their costumes and placing them in my Ballroom. Maybe you can come visit me some time in WW and you will be able to see my Gypsy Vanner Horse in her fortune teller outfit!! Hope to see you in WW soon! Have a wonderful day! LadyBeauty♪♫♪

ibot01

Dear Fairy Godmother, So glad to see you might come back soon. I hope everyone only asks for what they really want for their own rooms. In the mean time, have a great vacation. sincerely , ibotbur

sandledog

I would also like it if I had the dog themed room set that is retired

sandledog

Hi Becky would love it if I had the Fairy Den dress and I would also like a webkinz stadium beauty pageant winning outfit I keep coming in fourth and i’m tired of it I have improved my levels at the kinsville academy and I really want get at least second thank you

Hi becky, I really want wz jeans and have looking for them for like forever! I would like them very much but you could send some other cool clothes, and i would be more than happy to send the best i have of my stuff, which most people don’t want though. My webkinz is calitigertuxedo, and thanks very much!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.