♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Hiya Becky! My eye caught this post, and I was like “woah! am I dreaming?”. And the best part was that I wasn’t. If it’s possible, I’ve been wanting spins (hypnotic glasses), cloud adventure wings, sail cap and plumpy since forever! If you’ve got ANY of these items, I’d be SUPERCALIFRAGILICIOUSEXPIALIDOCIOUSLY grateful! My username is Sugarcutie888, and thank you in advance.

I i want cool clothing, my webkinz username is calitigertuxedo.thanks!

ganzster1

Hi Becky. This is pretty cool of you. My wishlist: Coffee table tomb, Haunted House walls wallpaper, Haunted Creatures Flooring, giant spider web, Monster’s Lair Gate, spider’s web window,whimsical wonderland flooring, haunted house wallpaper and haunted house flooring. webkinz world username is ditsterz.

Madukayil

Hello Becky! I’m not sure if it was you, but someone friended me, and sent me some of the things I really wanted, and was looking for for the longest time ever!I have a feeling it was either DF or you, because the name of the account just sounded so familiar, but I still couldn’t put my finger on it. If it was you, please do let me know, because I’m so very happy I received those items! Thank you so much for them! And, if by chance it wasn’t you, I still owe you a million thanks for everything you’ve done for me! Thanks once again, Becky, and I hope you return to WKN soon, because I really did want to send out a personal thank you to you. I hope you see this, though! :) HUGS! –Maddie <3

Coley321

All I really need is the ‘Arctic Ice Spa’ psi. It is from the Signature/Endangered polar bear and I am unable to find it anywhere. If this forum is still active and you are willing to send it, your efforts will be GREATLY appreciated. If you need help finding certain items, I have quite a few – just let me know. Thanks again, my user name is coley321. :)

Coley321

Some one has sent me the Arctic Ice Spa and I am very grateful for that. I’m not sure if it was you, Becky, because the username was not one that I know you by. Who ever sent it thanks so much I am over joyed that my room is almost complete! The only items I require now are the ‘Snowy Mountain Mine Cart’ and the ‘Holiday Spirit Slide’. If you could please send them my way, that would be fabulous. Let me know if you need anything, and thanks again to the sender of the Arctic Ice Spa. ~coley321

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.