♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

grcz52

Hi, i need singing flowers, bumble bee helicopter, scientist goggles, spins, white bunny ears, cat feet, x-ray glasses, and lava lamp bad. If you have any of these please help me and send to grcz52, thanks alot fairy godmother!!

Becky71W

Which Lava Lamp? Just tell me the color.

grcz52

The Mauna Loa Lamp, if you don’t have that one then the Electric Blue Mauna Loa Lamp. Thanks for helping!!! Hope you have a great day today! :)

Becky71W

Hope you have a great day, enjoy : )

sheltie

Oh my goodness! I hope i’m not too late! I friended you at KinzMystery like I saw you said earlier(I’m Petstarz). BTW I read the whole forum before posting this. I mostly need promo if you still have some left. It is totally fantastic of you to do this for us! This is my list: Holiday spirit slide, holiday spirit swing, mix matched tights, piano sofa, snowy mountain mine cart, pink zebra psi, and northern trails buffalo psi. If you have one of these items left I would REALLY love to have it. I have some items for trade, but I don’t think they’re good enough to get these. Even if you don’t have anything for me, thank you soooo much for doing this whole forum. You are amazingly generous!!!!!

Becky71W

Nope you are not too late, still have plenty. Sent you 3 of your wishes, enjoy : )

I really really really really really really really really really need the fairy princess ball gown!!!!! oh and UN: tigerkitten14

Becky71W

Sent you the dress. Do you have another wish? That one was kinda small and anyone can buy it from the kinzstyle outlet. Think a little bigger and make another wish : )

vivi

Hi Becky! Your forum looked interesting, so I decided to stop by and what it was. All I can say is I am incredibly glad I did. This is what I have been looking for: Signature beaver psi, Shamrock Dragon psi, Sunflower lion psi, Signature red wolf psi, Dire wolf psi, Signature Camel psi, Signature orange tabby psi, Cookies ‘n cream guinea pig psi, and signature bull terrier psi. BTW I friended you at kinzmystery(I was NOODLES101101). Note: I would be more than willing to trade for this.

Becky71W

Hi vivi, I know I have the Sunflower Spa just on another account. So I will send it out tomorrow. Wish I had more than the one : (

Hi!!! First of all I just had to say, I can’t believe you are doing this. It’s so amazing!! The thing I want the most is the old retired cat black and white cat costume. It is completely fine if you don’t have it or don’t want to give it away. I friended you btw(username hint: I’m a kittylover<3)

Becky71W

Sent you 3 pieces of costume and will send the feet tomorrow. Or midnight If I’m still awake : ) Enjoy your wish kittyprincess : )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.