♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Coley321

The items I would like to wish for are the ‘Snowy Mountain Mine Cart’, the ‘Holiday Spirit Slide’, cat feet (the clothing item), the Candy Dreamland Dress, and the Cloud Adventure Wings. If you could please send them my way, that would be fabulous. I don’t expect for you to grant all my wishes, but if you could grant me with even one of these items, I would be very grateful. Let me know if you need anything, and thanks again. ~coley321

oceangal29

Hey Becky! I was wondering if you were able to send oceangal29 the vintage glam head thing. It’s this gold head piece with a diamond attached to it and i believe it’s called vintage glam. I hope you can send that and I really appreciate what you do. Thanks again!

Raindrop

Hey Becky!!! I am here once again to ask of your assistance. My UN is SmartGirlAZ, and I am your friend on this and your other account. Do not worry, I am not here to ask for a dress and some glass slippers, expecially since they are not comfortable (I already have them). I am here to make a wish: I wish, I wish upon a time A time once half, but now entwined With one whose heart is pure as snow Yet never to be white, as the story shall go The beautiful month of May, the beanstalk that brought close For it changed them forever, the Wicked Queen now enclosed Ignore that, I got a little caught up in the moment… Anywho, I wish for a Circus Ball Trampoline (available at the Wish Shop) and a Super Bed Box. I would also wish for a Golden Apple Tree ( also at the Wish Shop, yet I have a feeling that I am asking 4 too much), for I dearly need that to go along with my treasured poison apple, a gift from a dear friend named Eudora, who was once THE Wicked Queen, until her heart was ridded of shadows. Ohhhhh, I am saying too much. I better leave or I will say more. POOF!!!

LadyZaffiro

Hi Becky. Thanks so much for doing this. I was wondering if you have a Charming Charcoal Easel, and ether a Spotted Tea Trolly or Fancy Tea Service. I understand if I’m asking too much or if you don’t have any of these, but if you do have any my user name is topazsara no capitals or anything. Also, do you accept donations? Because I have lots of old psi I can’t use and I’m sure you can give them away. I may have posted this before but I know how busy you are and I can’t really figure out these forums.

LadyZaffiro

Hi Becky. I was wondering if you have a Charming Charcoal Easel, and ether a Spotted Tea Trolly or Fancy Tea Service. I understand if I’m asking too much or if you don’t have any of these, but if you do have any my user name is topazsara no capitals or anything. Also, do you accept donations? Because I have lots of old psi I can’t use and I’m sure you can give them away. I may have posted this before but I know how busy you are and I can’t really figure out these forums.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.