♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

alonnia_01

I would Love it ,If I could Please have a Haunted toilet , That thing is amazing .Me & My Pets would Appreciate it so much.Thank you In advance :)

Anonymous

hi i know my user is a boy but i really would like melody since lots of people have it and want it. i need it for my little sis. she would love me and squeez the life out of me if i did . other stuff she needs are den dress, army , witch hat ,and an extra melody . i want that to be my sis’s birthday present. lol her birthday in a week!

Anonymous

David is that u ? thanks so much for trying to get melody for me tou are the best brother ever ! ps : i am not that little you know! stop making things up acually when u are the younger one! pss: i love you brother!

do you have the Husky PSI called Northern Nights Bed? ~GO TEXAS LONGHORNS!!!

Hello Becky! I am in need of Betta fish psi, any random priceless piece of clothing,(surprise me:) and any promo psi? Thank you so much! (P.S I think we were added but you deleted me I thinks) my user is Jessica1483.thanks again!

birdseye11

Dear Fairy Godmother, would you happen to have either the Luxury Hot Tub, Candy Pup Tent, Cocoa Basket Bed, or the Golden Glide Water Slide? I’ve had a hard time finding some of these. If you have any of these, I would appreciate it very much if you sent me one. My username is ChipmunkK98. I understand if you don’t have any of these. Thanks. -birdseye-

dogfish

Hi birdeye, long time no see, my friend Becky is not doing this forum any longer. Sorry. I’ll check to see if I have any extra I can send your way, just didn’t want you waiting for items that may never come to you. Take care, DF

birdseye11

Thanks dogfish, it has been a while. Thank you for letting me know. -birdseye-

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.