♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

LesMisLover

Becky, i just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have made so many of my friends happy and many others!!!!!!!!!! literally!!!!!!! like there are 283 pages of wishes and i think you granted 3/4 of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are TOTALLY awesome!!!!!! are you in need of anything now :-)? if you need plumpy, or anything just LMK and i can try to get it for you :-) thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you have a wonderful vacation!!!!

bamboo578

Hi Becky71w. Can I please have some egyptian mummy wraps? I accidently sold them yesterday. My username is siameseyaya.

Misty900

hi, Becky71w! :) If you can, send PLENTY of estore points, (and a least as many as grace10204) and maybe this is a bit much (lolz) a three month deluxe membership? and any random superbed, but the one i want the most the the stardust dreams superbed! Here is my wish machine wish list: time machine/big city bus/any car thing except for the clown car and the swan boat car AND the running shoe racer. Her’s my w shop wish list: anything deluxe (lolz) my username is MistyPuppy17!

ushie135

Misty900 I am really hoping that your post is a joke- Becky is my friend and one of the first friends I met on webkinz world and I never ask her for anything. “This is a bit much” as you said. I will give you a superbed that one of my bff’s gave me (if she says it is ok) but wow! And that you used graces name lets me know where the post came from…and as you said “lolz” And my wonderful fairy godmother, please, please, please meet me in the clubhouse soon! I miss you! crissy

Allieberry2

Hi, Becky. I don’t know if you are still granting wishes, but if you are, I have a wish. First of all, I wanted to say it is very generous of you to do this for everyone. I was wondering if you had Tawny Pup PSI, or Rockerz Cat shoes. Thanks for everything! -Allieberry2-

desirearh

Vampires costume

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.