♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

LambTyler

I wanted to say Merry Christmas Becky! I know we never got off to a great start, but you gave me another chance, which I will always be grateful for. Then we became friends! LOL. I sent you a gift, I hope you like it because I know you have a lot of items. Have a super duper wonderful amazing Christmas!! Lamb

ushie135

Merry Christmas to one of my first and sweetest friends! I hope you are having a wonderful wonderful day!!!!!!!! You need to come laugh with us again in the clubhouse soon- Big big hugs Crissy

Hello Fairy Godmother. I am most blessed in webkinz world for almost all of my wants but there is one item I am having a terrible time finding. I would very much like to wish for a cascading fountain. It was an easter egg prize from two years ago. I would be more than happy to send something to you if you have it. I think its wonderful you are so generous and I hope I am able to gift someday on the level your able to gift now. :)

Hunnypoo128

Hi Fairy Godmother! I don’t know if you are still doing this and if so…Thank you for being so kind!!! I was just wondering if you had any indoor Christmas trees?? Or any older Christmas items…especially trees, christmas windows, or christmas furniture (bed or tables and chairs)?? My UN is the same as on here….Hunnypoo128. Thank you again!!

it’s so awesome your able to do this I have asked for wishes in the past and you granted them I have one more thing to ask for I really need a plain purple tee shirt I can’t find it anywhere I might have asked for this before and you didn’t have it but if you have it now it’d be super awesome! If you don’t have it Thanks for trying! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.