♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

ancharlina

Thank you for the amazing gift, Becky!!!

ancharlina

Do you happen to have any extra boy/girls only treehouses? I’ve been looking for them so that I could finish my Backyard. (WWID= ancharlina )

Becky71W

I checked and I don’t have any extra on the clubhouses. Glad you liked the WZ Jeans : )

ancharlina

^Not sure if my previous post went through or not… Do you happen to have an extra of: boys/girls only treehouses or WZ Jeans, Becky? I’ve been trying to get the treehouses to finish a room, and I need the WZ Jeans to finish my pet’s Varsity Outfit.

Becky71W

I sent you the jeans. I have the Tree Houses on my main account and If I do have extra I will send it.

puppyluver13

Could you please help me??? I told my sis I’d get her a psi or a aquamarine gemster. I just can’t find either.PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can help , please send either one to 1pawprint2011!!!! thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dogkat13

I would just like to say THANK YOU Becky! :) These are some of my favorite PSIs and I was so surprised when you sent them! :) Do you happen to have any of the following items: Silky Smooth Drapes (would love multiples if you have any), Levitating Love Seat, Nomad Tent, Golden Chariot Bed, Sizzling Seat, Playful Pup Bed, and Weight Lifter’s Station? Once again thank you SO much!

Becky71W

I had 3 of your wishes!!! Enjoy : )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.