♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

ancharlina

This is so, so kind of you, Becky! Here’s my wishlist: Amethyst Princess Dress, Lily Pad Dress, Rose Petal Dress, Designer Catwalk and Palatial Platform. I’m very grateful for everything you’ve done, and I’m very fortunate to have you as a friend. :)

Becky71W

I sent you the Amethyst Princess and Lily Pad Dresses as well as that toy box I promised you. Unfortunately I don’t have the other items. Do you still need the Siamese Cat PSI? Or any other wishes?

ancharlina

Thanks so much! I really needed the toy box to finish my nursery room! And the princess+lily dresses are lovely! Thank you, Becky! :)

crissy135

Hi Becky! Just wanted to send a note and say how super sweet you are! What a fun forum for everyone….people like you are so hard to find! I don’t need anything at the moment but just wanted to say hi and thanks for a great forum:)

Becky71W

Thank you so much you are so sweet as well. When you have a wish just come back and let me know.

dogkat13

Awww, Becky! You are so sweet! I want to thank you for everything you have done, you have made so many people happy (including me). :) Right now I’m looking for a Director’s Chair and any Room Design/Writing Trophies you might have that is not the Inkwell Trophy. It’s okay if you don’t (they’re pretty rare) so some other items I’m looking for are: Fiery Fountain (Sizzling Swan PSI), Snowy Mountain Peak (Snowy Summit Wolf PSI), Spellbook Perch (Apprentice Owl PSI), and Nocturnal Clock (Purple Panther PSI). Once again thank you for everything you have done, you have been so kind!!!

Becky71W

Sent you the Fiery Fountain and Snowy Mountain Peak. If I get the others I will let you know. I have lot’s of Trophy’s but they are mostly the kind you win at the Webkinz Stadium. If you need any of those just let me know. And you are very welcome, glad to help out my fellow Webkinz friends. If you have any more wishes come back and let me know. In the mean time I hope you enjoy the items I sent.

Oh Becky, HUGS to you!! ♥♥♥♥

Becky71W

Thank you Elizabeth!!! Hugs back : )

Dear Mrs. Becky Claus, :) No I will certainly not post my whole wants list (you know what you were saying about being unable to handle it?) but there are a few things (quite a few thngs, :\ ) that I really love. Alphabetically: Ancient Civilization Wallpaper/Flooring, Cave Bed, Charm Forest Flooring/Wallpaper, Deck of Stone Bench/Dining Table, Divine Dresser, Gamer Garden Glass Side Table, (to shorten this I’ll put the outdoor stone cards theme.) Shrubbery Sleeper Bed, Tabletop Rock Garden. If you can send me any of this I will adore you forever.

Becky71W

Oh WOW, I don’t have any of those items. What I have are PSI’s, Promo and retired clothes. Want to try and make another wish? Maybe I will have something you wish for.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.