♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

pippa3090

Do you have the feast of fruit table, throne, window, and pillows from the persian theme?

Becky71W

Sorry I don’t. Can you make another wish?

Hi again Becky. I’m collecting some promo, including gem cars, and I was wondering if you could help me. It’s a really long list, so I’ll just post a few for now. I need: Topaz, aquamarine, alexandrite, and sapphire gemsters, candy dreamland dress, High heel mobile, vanilla cupcake dress, and deep dish plane. I know it’s alot to ask for at once, but if you could help me with any of it, I’d be very grateful. UN crescentcandy Thanks for all you do, Becky. You’re the tops!

Becky71W

I don’t have any Gemsters. But I was able to send you the dress and plane, enjoy your wishes : )

Oh I am so sorry!!! I forgot to say my username is pinkpoodle878182(not just pink) sorry about that mix up. -pink

inki14

Oh my goodness!!! I can’t believe you’re letting me post another wish. I feel just like Cinderella! I have wanted an orchard apple tree for a while, also a holiday spirit slide or candy dreamland dress. Thank you! I really wish I could repay you in some way. I sent you a gift earlier, but it is nowhere near as good as what you’ve sent me. -Missy

Gracie10294

becky, my posts aren’t seeming to go through, but did you seem to have extras of those item on my wishlist on the very front page? :)

Becky71W

Sent you the tree and dress, enjoy your wishes : )

tayanader

Hi Becky! I just got your gift this evening. Sorry it took so long for the “thank you” I was on vacation :) :) :) Anyway thanks SOOOO much again!!! -turtleshoes

Becky71W

You are very welcome : ) Hope you had an awesome vaca. Let me know If you have another wish.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.