♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

inki14

Wow Becky! Thank you so very much!!! You are incredibly kind to do this for me and everyone else here. The only other things I really want are plumpy glasses, wz jeans, and a doggie diving pool. If its too much to ask I totally understand. I got ur friend request btw!! Thx! -Missy

Becky71W

Your wishes have been granted!!! Enjoy : )

pajama1010

Ooh I love old holiday stuff!!! Do you maybe have a really old elf hat? And the ty sooo much for all this. I hope you get the holiday robe just to have for yourself. It’s adorable!

Becky71W

Yes I actually do!!! Is it the one with the bell or the one with stripes, I have both with their matching counter part. And yesterday my personal Fairy Godmother(Chloe) sent me the robe. I was ecstatic! But let me know which one you want and I will send it right out.

pony2102

hi! i don’t suppose you have any like slides or swings or anything my pets could play on? thanks lots!

Becky71W

Hi pony2102, I do but you will have to ask/wish for a specific item. And you can ask for more than one item. It is possible I will have a least one of your wishes. It just would be smart of me to actually list what I do have. I want to give an item you have been actually wanting. Hope you understand and looking forward to granting your wish : )

Becky71W

Correction, meant to say It WOULDN’T be smart of me to list what I have.

tayanader

Do you possibly have a promo dino slide? I have been looking for a while. It is sooo cool!! I have a few things to trade for it, if its not for free. My username is turtleshoes btw if you want to friend me. TY!!!!

Becky71W

I most certainly do so wish granted. As soon as I get you added I will send right out.

Twinkle_Toes

Becky71W – You are a WONDERFUL Fairy Godmother! You have very kindly helped me out several times and I just wish you would post a wish list of your own some day! :p Good luck with your thread, I have a feeling it will be hopping, LOL. :D

Becky71W

Thank you!!! I do collect the Magic W Shades, I hope to have a pair for each of my pets one day. They are my favorite Webkinz eye wear. Well thanks for stopping by and if you ever have a wish just come on back : )

crissy135

I hope you got the pairs I sent you and your pets wear them all summer! I also saw a post where someone wanted a galactic screen. If you want, I am happy to send them as once I did the challenge I never use that room anymore:) PLMK- Have a great 4th of July Crissy135

Becky71W

That is OK, I will just send them some movie screens to sell then they can just buy it themselves. I don’t know If you seen where I posted but Chloe sent you the wings. Hope you have a great 4th as well. Just hoping it’s not going to storm all day.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.