♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

alessia97974

Hi, Becky! I was wondering if you still had an extra of the Amethyst Princess Dress or WZ Jeans? (UN= alessia97974) Thanks so much! :)

Gracie10294

hey becky, sorry if all my posts go through. I was just gonna ask my last and final wish. Three movie screens, is my last and final wish. :)

Hello Becky, I was wondering if you had any of the items on my wish list. I’m looking for the bowling alley, elf hat with a bell on top and the Christmas dresser.

Becky71W

I don’t have the Christmas Dresser but can help with the Bowling Alley and Elf Hat. Do you need the matching Elf Shoes? What is your user name?

This is wonderful news, thank you. My user name is blueeyes89. I do need the shoes. I’m so excited! Thank you for being so kind.

Wishes do come true! Thank you so much Fairy Godmother. I received my package and love all three items. It was a happy day. I’m forever grateful.

Becky71W

You are very welcome : ) Glad you liked the all.

Gretamg

I’d like the texting puppy psi and persian pillows If that’s too much to ask. My username is 19Greta99 Thanks in advance :)

Becky71W

I do have the Couch but not the pillows. Will send as soon as you accept friend request.

cuddlyfur1

Hello I just returned to webkinz after a few years off and I looked through lists of items and I missed my birthstone gem lamp by one month! If you have one, it is the diamond lamp. You are really nice to set up this forum post. Thanks!

cuddlyfur1

oh yes and my UN is my name, CuddlyFur1

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.