♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Hi we postea couple comments and they are not showing up we sent you a friend request we would really love it if you could send us some shuts or a pixie dress or wings that would be awesome our UN is jellybelly165 spelled like that. it would mean alot -jelbel

Becky71W

Hi jellybelly, I don’t have the Pixie Dress or Shuts. What kind of Wings are you looking for? Also I have other pretty dresses you can wish for : )

craftfun

Hi Becky! do you by any chance have the Whimsical wallpaper and/or flooring? if you really want i would be willing to give you anything i have for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please let me know. :) my UN is craftfun with no CAPS. thx!

Becky71W

You declined my friend request so now I can’t send.

Becky71W

I do, as soon as accept friend request I will send : )

missangel614

Hi Fairy Godmother!! I have wanted a summer beach pool promo ever since it came out. The points were way too expensive for me though :( I totally understand if you don’t want to give it free, or even trade it. It is ever so nice of you to do this. I’m sure you have made many dreams come true!! -missangel614(this is my username)

edtf409

Oh my gosh this is so sweet of you!! Your forum looks pretty full already. I hope you don’t mind me posting my wishlist here. Please don’t feel like you have to send these to me. These are biggest wants: retired green fish swimsuit, beetle bee helicopter, and scuba belt. My user name is the same as it is on newz. I friended you though on KinzMystery so you don’t need to friend me :) Hope to hear from you soon!!

Becky71W

Thanks for already sending a request. Enjoy your wishes : )

OMG can I make another wish???? I’ve always wanted a medieval dress. do you have one???? thank you sooooo much becky you are awsome!!!!!!!!!! <3

Becky71W

I don’t know what the Medieval Dress is but sent one you might like. If you don’t like you can send it back and make another wish : )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.