♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Becky oh my goodness!!! I was NOT expecting that after you sent me so much before! Now I have the complete costume!! Me and my kitties LOVE it. Ty from all of us =^.^=

Hi ms. godmother my sister and I share an account so i will be using we. well if you have shuts, or a pixie dress, a mustache, swan dress, or wings could you help a us (out for some reason people don’t want to trade with us). our UN is jellybelly165 spelled just like that. thank you fariy godmother even if you can’t get us any of this thank you for the lives of kinz that you are changing.

vivi

My Monster Room is finally complete, thanks to you Becky!!! I love how it actually plays music and kind of bounces. I was trying to get it myself, but nobody wanted to trade theirs.( which makes sense) It’s awesome!!!! I love it so much!!!

dino57

Thank you!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted it soooooo much!!!!!!!! Thank you again!!!

Becky71W

Did I send you the right shoes? I hope so, those were cuter than the plain black shoes.

Becky71W

Awesome!!! You are welcome : )

flowerlove9

Hi! I posted my list a while back, but don’t know if it showed up. In case it didn’t, my list was beach ball costume, burger costume, and over the rainbow slide. Also licorice dress(just added). If you have one of these i would be soo happy if you would send or trade it to me. Thank you!! -flowerlove9

Becky71W

Sorry, I got behind. I’m out of the Rainbow Slides but sent the other 3, enjoy : )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.