♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Hi, I was wondering if you could maybe send me the garnet desk set, water dog falls, shooting star shower, peppermint swirl slide, ultimate sleepover bouncy bed,or deck of stone dining table. You don’t have to send me everything. Thanks so much if you can!By the way my username is Emilycat2011.Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky71W

So sorry I don’t have any of those wishes : ( Want to try again? Maybe next wish I will have : )

GabbyEato

i have really wanted candy dress and melody! I really want candy dress more though. my user is kimmykimpossible

Becky71W

As soon as I get you added to my Fairy Godmother account, KinzMystery I will grant you your wishes : )

Becky71W

Just want to check in and let everyone know I have been sick. Once I get to feeling better I will get back to granting wishes. Hope everyone understands : )

Gracie10294

hope you get to feeling better!! :( your friend gracie

Becky71W

Thanks and I do feel a little better

Totally understand. I hope you get to feeling better.

lrundxoxo

Omg thanks for the pipe organ, it goes so well it my nafaria room!!!

Thanks so much, your the best!! I’ve been dying to have that costume for the longest time!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.