♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

nightlock

All I can say is: THANK YOU the most times anyone has ever thanked!!!! They will look adorable on my poodle and chihuahua!!!

Becky71W

You are so very welcome : )

Becky71W

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am working on your wishes. I haven’t been well and then the holiday, not to mention the forum being down last weekend is what got me behind in the first place. But know that I am working on wishes and haven’t forgot anyone. Some wishes are easier than others. The items I have to hunt down off other accounts are the harder wishes. I want to make sure everyone get’s a good wish : )

OMG a fairy godmother thats great and the only thing we want is a pair of shuts pixie dress a colossal movie screen (In order of how much we want it ) Thank you in advanced ms. godmother our username is jellybelly165 no caps

Becky71W

I have the Movie Screen but no shuts or Pixie dress. Want to try for another wish?

belle81502

do you have any neo gothic stuff

Becky71W

No, sorry I don’t have rare items. But if there is a PSI, Promo or a retired item you wish for I might just have that.

allpetsdance

I really need a new fairy den dress. I traded so much for one, but a few weeks after I got it I couldn’t find it in my dock. I also lost my zircon gem car. I don’t what happened!!! If you have one I would really love to have it. You are the nicest to do this!!! Thank you! -allpetsdance555

Becky71W

I can help grant your wish for the Fairy Den Dress but I don’t have any Gem cars.

Becky71W

Tried to send you the dress but It said you can’t send packages to free accounts, sorry dear.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.