♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

cutieny2008

OH! That last line is so Hunger Games! XD I would really love the Waffle Wallaby PSI and an Over the Rainbow Ride. I know the items I requested are pretty hard to come by, but thanks for looking. :)

Becky71W

You finally excepted friend request and I sent you 3 wishes. Hope you enjoy: ) Come back and let me know if you have another wish. Your Webkinz Fairy Godmother

cutieny2008

I’m sorry, I can’t keep from adding one last thing to my wishlist: the Amethyst Princess Dress? I’ve heard that it was never given out, and then I hear that it was a promo. I’m not even sure if it exists, but thank you anyway. :D

ancharlina

They were given to some deluxe members in the gift boxes. :)

do you have a fairy den dress or a gemster? i’d be happy to trade i dont feel it would be fair for you to just give it away. if you don’t have it i understand. my user is 4555056 and if you don’t have it still add me im always looking for friends thanks!! :)

OceanStar

Hi Becky, I haven’t posted anything in awhile but when I saw this forum I couldn’t pass up the chance to ask for a few things i’ve wanted nearly forever. This is my wishlist. I definitely don’t expect that you can give me all of them, even just one would be a dream come true =). Here goes-~~~Psi- Jackalope, Mystic Pony, Coyote Sig Portugese Water Dog, Purple Panther, Rainbow Pegasus, Sig West Highland Terrier ~~~ Impossible PSI- Pegasus, Mystic Moon Bear, Magical retriever, Mystical Panda, Cosmic Bear, Apprentice Owl~~~ I also need any PSI Windows and Walls/floors!! ~~~Promo- Whimsical House. I’m sorry it’s so long!!! My username is Jasdog, I sent a request to KinzMystery. TTYL =) Θcean§tar

Hey there Ocean Star. Just wanted to say Hi. Good to see you here, it’s been a while since you were on. ~MORHB~

nuggets1

antlers iv always wanted those……..

Becky71W

I sent nuggets1 a friend request so just as soon as you except I will send that wish right out to you : )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.