♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

ancharlina

Hi, Becky! i was wondering if you happened to have an extra monster piano, swirling leaf tiara, squiggly glasses or bunny pj’s? my sister has been looking for them for a while, and i would be extremely grateful if you could help her out.

dogfish

Hi ancharlina, the glasses and PJs are very hard to find, I could only get two PJs myself. They may become easier in a few months. Thanks for the laugh, your comment about my storage rooms, too funny. Freeze is a friend and I found it amusing that she posted all those rooms, and a surprise. My bff there is cutieace, and she sent me the thread. See ya in WW DF

ancharlina

[wallbash] Cool, you’re a friend with cutieace? (idk if i’ve met you before… rofl, my memory is horrible…)

dogfish

Hi, No we have not met. I was very surprised to find you on my friends list at one of my accounts, not sure which one. My main account is clo91, if you want to add me. Darian is my bff and I’ve known her for years now. I have a few other really great friends, do you know friendly1? We are all serious, LOL, collectors. Cutie collects trophies and clothing, I collect stuff, LOL, I am a hoarder, big time. We all gift as much as we can. Becky is also my bff, she is having so much fun with this forum, LMK if I can help with anything you don’t get here. DF/Chloe

ancharlina

Oh, lol. I just met Darian a few months ago… she’s really nice! (sent over a FR :)) idk if i know friendly1…

ancharlina

Thanks so much! She was actually looking for the blue one-piece pj with a bunny pattern, but the bunny hoody clothes are also really cute. Thanks again! :)

hi i am goodluckcharlie90 i rlly want a melody hat and plumpy glasses thx

chillylily

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! I DIDN’T THINK THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IT BUT YOU DID!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dearest Becky, I simply adore the lovely gifts you sent me. Thank you very, very much for your generosity!! You truly are my Webkinz Fairy Godmother! I can’t express my gratitude over the fact that you have freely given away such beautiful gifts! I’ll never forget this act of kindness! Again, thank you ever so much for granting my wishes! HUGS! ~helloprettypanda~

flowerlove9

Oh my gosh, Becky, oh my gosh!!! I love it! Thank you so much!!! -flowerlove

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.