♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

prettyluv

Hi Becky!! Not in need of anything right now(you sent me my top biggest wishes) I just saw your post and wanted to tell you that I hope you are better soon :( I will be praying! Also I wanted to let you know that I’ve been inviting people over to get apples from my tree. The apples just look so delicious!! Thank you!!

Becky71W

Thank you for your prayers and yes feeling much better. Glad you are having fun with your wish : )

sheltie

Hey hey Becky! Thank you so much again for all my gifts!! I hope you don’t mind if ask for two more things. Of course, you don’t have to send them. I’ve been looking for a monster piano and any parts of the hula costume. I hope you get better super soon!! Best wishes!! -Petstarz300

tntmonton

I would love to have Plumpy’s glasses, I don’t know how to get them. My user name is teddiebear63. Thanks so much!!!!

Becky71W

Sorry, all out of Plumpy’s Glasses. Is there anything else you’d like to wish for?

j6e8s3

I would love the recipe for the neon tutu!!! Any chance you could give me that??? And I would like estore points if you can how many can you give me?

Becky71W

Sorry I don’t have any recipes or eStore points. I only have virtual items.

STARS1806

Hey. Sorry to bother u. But idk if I already sent u my wish list. I can’t see it on my screen. U are a super kind person to EVERYONE. And, u have a super kind soul. I hope I didn’t send yet because it says it didn’t work. Anyways, I need plumpy glasses, emo, green swim, swirl, amethyst dress, or Lilly pad dress. If u can get any of them, OMG ILL GIVE U ANYTHING lol thank u very much. Tyvm. My webkinz user name is Starz1806 just to let u know if u have any of those. If u don’t, that’s totally ok. I also like ANY priceless because I only have WZ. and licorice dress. Lol but those would be ok as well. TySOOOOm XD. U have such a kind heart.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.