♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

hey Becky is your webkinz user tulip tango somthing?? becuase if so i clicked no to the freind request because i don’t add people i don’t know the user of. im not trying to be ungrateful or anything i just want to know. i knew it was i would have clicked yes. ~Dapplegreyhorse

Becky71W

Nope not me. Mine is KinzMystery and you are on that one.

hi fairy godmother sorry my post posted more than once. i heard you were sick and hope you are feeling better and not getting overwhelmed with all of these wishes! if you need any help i could probably help u w/ some of the smaller ones i dont have awesome items like u lol i hope ur feeling better you are such an amazing person for doing this and i hope one day you post a wish list so we can make all ur webkinz wishes come true :)

redgreen

YAY!!! it posted! i need some Shuts Thx Becky!

Hi there Redgreen! I’m helloprettypanda, and I do have shuts, and I definitely would love to gift them to you. Of course, this is Becky’s forum, but she has told a few people she doesn’t have a pair. Of course, that could change, as we are talking about our fairy godmother, lol. Let me know if she’s already sent them to you, and if not, I can send them over. ~helloprettypanda~

Becky71W

Thank you, I actually don’t have a pair to spare. But also don’t feel obligated, only If you have them to spare. Again thank you for your help.

Hey Becky! I sent them over as a thank you for granting my THIRD wish. Thank you ever so much! You’re making so many of my Webkinz dreams come true, fairy godmother! Hope you can gift the shuts to anyone who needs them!! :) ~helloprettypanda~

ancharlina

Hi, Becky! I was wondering if you happened to need a Halloween Hat (2005)?

Becky71W

Not sure what it is but I most likely don’t have it. Unless it is the Witch hat, because I do have but not enough to gift out.

ancharlina

Ahh! Yeah, it was the witch hat. I don’t have it anymore, though, since I sent it to halictelily as a b-day gift.

Heya um it’s a bit awkward to ask this but my wish is vampiress costume, I know it’s really hard to get but will trade anything for it. I also need charm and witch but not as badly as vampiress. (P.S. i’m alpineleopard I just changed my user Nirvana Rocks! :) <3 )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.