♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

flowerlove9

Oh thank you Becky! I don’t know which to wear first!!! I am so happy because of this! TY!! -flowerlove :)

Becky71W

You are welcome. With my main pet I have an outfit in each category. That way with just a few clicks she is wearing something else.

pieme8

thank you so much!!!!!!! I LOVE it so unbelievably much!!~cocoto814

slugbug2000

Becky71W–When I opened your gift today I could have cried from pure happiness!!! :) I cannot believe how generous you are with these wonderful gifts! You have given me so much and I am so very thankful! I have always wanted these clothing items and now I can enjoy dressing my little pets with them! They are all so cute :) Please let me know if there is something you would like me to send to you!! You are the BEST!!! THANK YOU!!! :) – greenbug

slugbug2000

I meant to sign this as greenbug09. lol Anyway thanks again Becky! My pets are having lots of fun dressing up in the antlers, glasses, bunny ears, and shirt!!! :) :) :)

Becky71W

You are welcome. Bunny Ears are one of my favorite items : )

Thanks again so much becky <3 <3<3!!!

Becky71W

You are welcome. Glad I was able to send some of your wants. Hope you’re having fun with them.

hi u are awesome i would like a pair of plumpy glasses please i also need a melody hat if u have both i will take both if u got just won i will take it thx. add me on webkinz my user is godluckcharlie90

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.