♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Becky71W

This message is for Webkinz Free accounts. Several of you have asked for wishes and when I go to send, it says that I can NOT send gifts to free accounts. Just want to say sorry and if you have a free account that is why I didn’t send you anything. So when you finally adopt a pet come on back and let’s try again : )

nightlock

Woah!! I just signed into my account and saw that you had sent me something! I can’t believe it! TY!!! The bunny ears were such an amazing surprise, and I can’t believe you gave me the others too!!!! I will enjoy them all for my whole time on webkinz!! I love them! Thank you Becky!

missangel614

Thank you Becky! Thank you so much over and over and over!! It is absolutely beautiful! It’s so pretty how it sparkles : )

cat i please have gold and white cat psi i will send you 3d glasses since i have 2 no one wants to trade anything for it but w shop please i would fell bad i am EmiliaGG on webkinz thank you

Becky71W

I had to look it up because I didn’t know what the PSI was and I’m sorry to say I don’t have it : ( Is there anything else you’d like to wish for?

wildafire12

Thank you again Becky! These shoes will look great with the dress! Also thank you for getting back to me so quickly :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.