♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

OceanStar

Oh my gosh! Becky, thanks a million! My friend was so excited she was in tears!! You’re amazing Becky, Thank You So Much!

Becky71W

Thank you. Glad I was able to help your friend : )

alessia97974

Thank you so much! I absolutely adore the amethyst princess dress!

Becky71W

You are welcome. Do you need the tiny little crown that matches the dress? I have some if you do.

alessia97974

I got one from the Sofia the First promo. Thanks again! The two look really nice with Nafaria’s Purple Slippers, lol.

nerakkaren

I am sort of new to this, how do I know that the post will snow? Thanks!

Becky71W

Since the “change” post usually show up the next day. I know it is a pain for all of us. But it does give me a chance to catch up on wishes, LOL.

nerakkaren

Hello, Becky! This is so nice of you. <3 I’ve been looking for a Starry Stallion Stargazing Deck PSI and I can’t seem to outbid or find someone who’s willing to trade it. I would love to have one for my WW room. My WW ID is xoxoxoPrincessxoxoxo Thank you in advance. :)

pajama1010

Hi Becky. Do you have a lovely tree swing for trade? I saw it a while back at my friend’s house and it was so pretty. If you have one I would really love to have it. I have some items for trade if it’s not free. Thanks for your time and gifts!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.