♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

thank you you are amazing and kind

kinzmystery thank you for plumpy and melody i never met a person more nice then you!!!!! i appreciate the gift and how awesome you are!!!!! you are the best person ever :) btw i am goodluckcharlie90 :) you are amazing i appreciate all youve done for me :)

Becky71W

Thank you your sweet. So happy you are enjoying your wishes : )

Hi! Don’t know if it showed up. I just finally read back at the beginning of this forum, and yes I would love the full scuba!! Thank you so much!! One more time, it’s pinkpoodle878182.

tk173569

Becky I would like either the Sleeping Dragon Bed, Rockin Robot Digital Clock, Puppet Theater,Winged Piano, Snowy Mountain Peak, Candy Steam Whistle, Caketop Chair, Zodiac Sundial, Storm Cloud Throne, HOWLING RIDGE, Creepy Bat Cave, Shooting Star Shower, Totally Fun Toy Box, Fins of Stone Punching Bag, Pinballs and Pillows Bed, Cheeky Dog Grill, SUITS OF ARMOR EXHIBIT, Peppermint Swirl Slide, Cinnamon Bun Bed, Diamond Piano, Tar Pit Oasis, Puppy Grub Tub, Mellow Marsh, Blue Moon Lagoon, Arctic Tusk Tub, Nomad Tent, Pyre Nest Bed, or the Water Dog Falls. Please and THANK YOU. My username is kdt82099.

dogkat13

Becky, you are just AWESOME! :) Thank you so much for everything you have done. Do you happen to have a Cheeky Dog Grill, Elegant Vardo Wagon, Celestial Swing, Playful Pond and a Lightning Lagoon? Thanks again for everything. You do not know how much this means to me. :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.