♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Narnian100

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH BECKY!!! That was more than i was hopeing for!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! I am sooooo happy that i have the candy dress, as soon as i see my friend i will give it to her. But thank you again for helping me out!!! (Internet HUG) ~Lion~

Becky71W

Your welcome (HUG). Sorry I didn’t have the Garnet PSI : (

Hi I am new to webkinz and would love if anyone could add me and anything you have extra of and would not mind giving away even if it could just be money because I am not good at earning kinzcash and would like to fix up my webkinz room. Thanks my user is lonewolf74780 no caps. :)

SailorMoon

BECKY PLEASE READ IMPORTANT!!!!!!!! you sent the colossal movie screen to me on accident I did not ask for I sent it back to you I hope you can fix this BECKYPLEASE READ IMPORTANT!!!!! Thanks again for the plumpy!!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH BECKY!!!!!!! i wasn;t expecting those so it really surpised me! i fell guilty about you not getting anything out of it so i will send you a small gift. no trying to stop ‘cuase im on my way right now to do it. if thier is anything in particuler tell me and i will try to get it for you. THANKS AGAIN!!!!! ~Texas Girl And Thunderhead Forever! God Bless Us Everyone!

Becky71W

You are so very welcome : ) And thank you for the gifts.

thanks so much for the dress! i couldn’t ask for more and appreciate everything you’ve done for me :) thank you thank you thank you!!! good luck with all these wishes! i dont see how u do it ;)

Becky71W

Lot’s of notes, LOL. I bought a note book just for this and I write everything I send out in it and to whom I sent. And you are very welcome.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.