♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Manatees101

Howdy! Im looking for cute hats lol.i have had no luck in the trading room cause everyone wants a rare item for a small hat :/ but people here seem nice :D I also need help with my marshmallow collection so please add me and send me a marshmallow or too? lol Thanks! Loves,Xx ~M101 Ps: My UN is Manateeluv414 lol :D

crazy011

Hi I would like any neo gothic, melody, spins, torn, den, hula, and garage band wallpaper. Thanks! ~crazybratz011~

Becky71W

Can you be more specific about the hats you’d like, I have lot’s of hats. And I would be happy to help with your marshmallow collection : )

nuggets1

Dear Fairy God Mother,Im sorry if I asked before but I would Love Charm or Burger or Ketchup or what I want most: A cupcake suit! I understand if you cant grant my wish but thank you anyways. My username is abislu1. And again Thank You. -Nuggets

crissy135

Ms becky- I think you sent me the hula skirt because I did not know what it looked like and thought I may like it. I am not a big fan of it and I will share it with someone to grant a wish for you. Let me know if I should send it to you or send it to the person who wants it. Always gald to help-crissy135

Becky71W

Nope, wasn’t me : )

crissy135

Do you want the hula skirt to grant a wish? I also bought a clown costume and another super hero costume for you if you need them- clowns scare me- sorry but true…..let me know and I will send all 3- you are so sweet to be a fairy godmother! I have learned a lot from your forum just seeing what people are interested in- I also got some Aztec fountain thingy today…..it costs a lot of kc to buy but I will never like it….. and the other day I got two cat windows if you need them- can send too- i only buy the stuff to help you- and if you have noticed- I don’t even think I have wished- I am cool at this time with stuff-but DF mentioned her dock is super full and I probably should not send you stuff without asking because your dock is full too…..I hate clogging your page up as I know how busy it is but LMK if you have a chance- I know the weekend is coming up and no one will get to chat on forums lol….hope you have an awesome weekend B!

Becky71W

No you can just gift it or trade with it. I have a bunch of the Hula outfits. I know the Aztec items are very expensive. If you need some movie screens to sell for kinz cash I send you 3. On the other stuff you can send if you want or just hold on to them until you see someone wanting them. Hope your weekend is awesome too : )

Hi, I just wanted to repost my post that I made on page 77 or 70 something not sure? I am new too webkinz and would love if anyone could add me and if anyone has a farm fresh cabbage or the desk from the webkinz super fan theme I need them for challenges. Thanks my user is lonewolf74780 no caps :)

crissy135

I will send the cabbage. I just sent you a friend request so accept and I will send to you! crissy135

katyloomeme

sorry i sent the message twice! i didnt think it went through the first time. thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.