♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

sigsongboy

Hi, again. I don’t know if you have any items from the build a fairy tale room theme, but if you do, i would sincerely like to have some of them. if you dont have any of those items, then i would like the big screen tv to sell for kinzcash! thanks so much in advance! Username: sigsongboy

Becky71W

I don’t know theme you are talking about. If you mean the rare theme that looks like Alice In Wonderland then yes I do. But If you mean the eStore theme then no. Every now and again I might gift someone an eStore item that is cheap but not very often. But I will send you 3 of the movie screens today and you can get back to me about the fairy tale theme.

Anonymous

Hello again Becky! you dont have to send these, bcuz you already sent something, (thank you SOOOO much for those!) but i was wondering if u by any chance of Emo Pants, WZ jeans or other awesome clothes? remember, if u dont want to send these, just say so! ;)

Becky71W

What do you consider awesome clothes? I don’t like to send random items so please be more specific. Thanks, your Webkinz Fairy Godmother : )

Anonymous

awesome clothes are like, ketchup? google eyeglasses, or just cool/cute/quirky clothes…. pretty much anything

Becky71W

Sorry I don’t have Ketchup or Google Eyeglasses : (

Becky71W

Do you still need Ketchup?

missangel614

Hi Becky! My little sister’s bff has wanted a den dress for so long. Is there any way you could surprise her with one? Her username Ash4lee and I will tell her to accept your request. If not it’s okay, just thought I would ask : ) It’s a capitol A by the way. Thank you!! -missangel

missangel614

Hi! It’s okay that don’t have the garden. Thanks for trying to help me find it though!! Also thanks for letting me post another wish. I have decided to take your advice and make a list instead of just one item. Here is my list: ribbon tutu dress, aquaritarium, sugarplum dress, caramel apple seeds, carnival strength tester, banana split seeds, or rainbow shower. The first three are psi and the last four are pet of the month. These are the biggest things on my wishlist, so it’s okay if you don’t want to send. Thank you!!! -missangel

Becky71W

Awesome! I was able to send 2 of your wishes, enjoy : ) And I sent your friend a request so when she accepts I will send her the dress.

vivi

Hi! I saw your message on the dizzy roundabout thing and of course it’s completely okay :) I hope you don’t mind if I make a “gift wish”. My sister traded her purple panther psi and colossal movie screen for wz jeans. Do you maybe have a spare of the panther psi??? I would love for her to have it again. Ty! Also for my second wish I would like: singing sunflowers, reindeer antlers, chocolate coin seeds, or a licorice dress. The licorice dress is for a friend. Oh and If you have the psi for my sis can you please send it right to her sara account? Thanks for all your help!!! -vivi

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.