♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Godmother i’m so so sorry about this but did you receive my wish? I know you’re very busy and I feel so guilty asking again. My wish was vampiress costume, charm, witch, or candy dress I know i’m mean for doing this it’s just that my bff got her wish granted and I feel a little left out. I still think you are amazing for helping everyone out bless you Becky!

Becky71W

Sorry you felt left out : ( She must have put in her wish before you or either was waiting for friend request. But anyway was never my intention to make you feel that way. Well, hope you are enjoying your wishes : )

Thanks so much!!! I love my vampiress and appreciate this co much I sent you a 2010 robe cause you mentioned you needed it thanks so much!

Omg I just signed in and saw my package thanks so much for the charm and candy dress you’re the best ever!

nightlock

Hi Becky. I am enjoying all the items you sent me so much and was wondering if you might be able to help me out with a few more. I think the emerald tv and sapphire bathtub are really pretty. If you have any extras I would LOVE to receive them. Thank you for your help, and please help new people first. I have received three wonderful items already so only if you have extras. Thank you sooo much!! -bluejeansparkle4445

Anonymous

.i really need melody the rest is just cuz i need a boost up with my account thanks again katara363

SailorMoon

Hi erase all my other wish type things that you weren’t able to grant XD I really need charm and a purple tee SO bad I also want cat feet but that adds up and I feel pretty selfish for all these posts. if you had any of them I would be grateful if I got them! But I do feel selfish and TELL ME if I am posting too much or something.

brandon78

Hey fairy godmother, I see you’ve been very popular and very grateful for giving away so many things to all these people. I’ve been looking for some clothes that I can’t get from trading, which is impossible to get, but if you can get me the following clothes it would be very awesome: WZ jeans, orange army, scuba belt, and cat feet. You have my thanks! My username is brandon78 – Thanks again!

Becky71W

Only had one of your wishes. Is there anything else you’d like to wish for?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.