♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

Hi Becky! Hopefully my ‘thank you’ post will go through, but I did just want to say thank you so so much again for the amazing gift! Sorry to bother you again so soon, however my little cousin recently opened a Webkinz account and fell in love with the Sail clothing items. His two favorite pieces are the Sea Captain Hat and the round white Sail Cap, which unfortunately I don’t have. I thought it would be neat to be able to send them to him as a surprise, so I was wondering if you’d happen to have either of those pieces? If not, its okay, I just thought I’d ask. I don’t want to outwear my welcome, but was also wondering if you might be able to keep an eye out for a Red Velvet Rose Couch, Silkie Soft Sofa, and Autograph Signing Station? If not, so sorry I asked!! I can’t say thank you enough for all you’ve done for me! You’ve truly made my Webkinz dreams a reality; thank you Fairy Godmother!!!!

missangel614

OMG Becky!! I was on my account when I got your gift!!! Thank you soo much!! I never thought I would get any of these items!! Oh thank you thank you thank you!! SO excited!! -missangel

Oh Becky thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was totally NOT expecting that!!!! i feel guilty for asking something else. THANKS AGAIN!!!

Becky71W

You are so very welcome. And I wasn’t ignoring you on purpose, I was in the middle of sending out wishes.

Becky71W

OK, I’m back and I see I have a lot of wishes to grant. So please be patient. As they say, good things come to those who wait.

LambTyler

Awesome glad your back! Don’t want to ignore your patient rule because I love that saying but please make sure you look at my post because its all the way on page . But I know I don’t have anything to worry about because you look through all the pages. That must take forever :P ~Lamb♥Tyler~ P.S. If you are the one who tagged “was I missed”, of course!

LambTyler

Sorry I forgot to mention that my post was way back an page 30. He he sometimes I just forget things :P

Becky71W

Yep that was me. And repeat post don’t bother me, I’m aware how the forums work. So feel free to re-post your wishes at any time. I’m sure I have over looked wishes but not on purpose.

prettyluv

Hi Becky! Is there anything else you need besides the shades? I have been trading all my rare items for shades, but if there is anything else you want please let me know. Also how many more shades do you need? lol don’t want to give anything that you no longer need. Hope to hear from you again soon!! -prettyluv PS Am I allowed another wish?

Becky71W

Nope not at the moment. I probably still need about 80 pairs. My goal is to have a pair for each of my pets.

Do you mean the Magic W Shades? If so, I should have a bunch of extras. Would be glad to send them over! And about 80 pairs: we can work towards that, and maybe all of us here can help you get there someday! :) ~helloprettypanda~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.