♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

You’re amazing! Thank you so much! When I got on I was like hm what’s this and I opened it and the stove and the dresses nearly made me cry XD I know that’s silly but I seriously can’t thank you enough! If you want anything i’ll see what I have but I sent you a thank you letter. Thanks!!!!

Becky71W

A thank you is all I want : ) Glad you like your wishes.

Ok I know I already said thank you but i’m just so happy! Bless you Becky you are the nicest person to do this thanks so much!

Becky71W

Awww thank you : ) That is very sweet of you.

ILoveHorses5

ok I have a few things a want so here is my list: any wings except the allysa one, any valentine’s st Patrick or Christmas psi is great! Also the pretty panda psi, and the brilliant bandit psi. THX! <3 :D <3

Gracie10294

fairy godmother can I make another wish? :)

crazy011

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much Becky! ~crazy011~

crazy011

Sorry to ask for more, but could send me some shuts? Thanks! ~crazy011~

crazy011

Thanks for the second present! You are so amazing! Thanks! ~crazy011~

Becky71W

Of course : )

Becky71W

I do have Valentine and Christmas PSI’s. Do you know which items you want? I also have Brilliant Bandit PSI. What is your user? Or add me at KinzMystery.

This is such a generous post, how kind! Do you by chance have the eStore Amethyst Hounds PSI? Its a pink and purple bed. If not that one do you have the Diamond Doggy estore PSI piano? Idk if youre still doing this right now, but if you are i will be so so happy! Thanks fairy godmother :)

Becky71W

I do! Is that your user name?

nerakkaren

Hello Becky! I don’t think my second wish was posted.. but I would love to have the Charm Forest Tiara and Northern Trails Buffalo PSI. Sorry if it was posted, but I didn’t see it. Thank you in advance! I believe we are friends already.. I sent you a hello letter earlier today. :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.