♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

nerakkaren

Thank you so much for granting my first wish, becky!! I love the tiara

kbk100

Hi Becky, I am in need of county sensation stage or polka dot piano or diamond piano or WZ. Any of this would be amazing! If you don’t have the stuff or don’t want to send it I totally understand! I know how many people you are sending stuff to so if you can’t its fine!!! Thanks Becky! My user is kbk100

Becky71W

Well I was going to send you WZ Jeans, Polka Dot Piano and the Diamond Piano but you declined my friend request. Even already wrote it in my notebook to send as soon as you were added. Oh well, not going to beg someone to let me give them wishes. I wish you good luck and have a nice day : )

Becky i understand. um i don’t think i have you as a friend on your regular account i will send you a FR ok? Amythest is my mom’s birthstone so she liked it when i showed it to her. could you get me the December one and May one Please? if you don’t have it well that is ok too. i have a forum that is being moderated if you care to look at my wishlist on it when it is accepted. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!! ~John3:16

nuggets1

OH MY GOSH THANK YOU BETTY! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! <3 <3 <3

thx for wz and sail belt u are awesome i love u godmother :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.