♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ ♥ ♥Webkinz Fairy Godmother ♥ ♥ ♥

This topic contains 2,546 replies, has 340 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Becky71W

Welcome my Webkinz Friends! So glad you decided to stop by and most will be happy you did. I decided to start my very first forum. Is there an item you just want so bad? An item that seems so far out of reach, because no one will trade you for it? Or, you’re just too new to Webkinz and don’t have much? Well you’ve come to the right place!!! Your Fairy Godmother is here to help. I have lot’s of stuff and NO I will not be listing what I have (you couldn’t handle it) LOL. All you have to do is make your wish here and If I have It, you just MAY receive It. And yes, you can make more than one wish. And everyone is welcome, everyone has a clean slate here. Only payment that I ask for is a sincere Thank You. Warning: All ungrateful people will be put on a list. Thank you for stopping by and “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.”

nuggets1

Thank You So Much Becky!

dogkat13

Thanks for everything you have done Becky! I have sent you a thank you package that I hope you enjoy! :) Here is the last of my wishes (hopefully): Story Time Throne, Log Lodge Pool, Mythical Tapestry, Summer Watering Hole, and Stargazing Deck. Thanks again for everything you have done, you are an awesome friend to have! :)

Jessie_800

Hope u don’t think i’m ungrateful, but do u have the Fairy Falls Tiara? Thx, if u don’t have it, that’s totes fine! Thx u soooooooo much 4 EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Becky71W

I do, what is your user name?

Anonymous

thanks Becky i really am thankful i am so sorry for asking for more thing but i need a den dress. thanks Becky ! u totally made my day!

I posted a thank you a few times but i’m not exactly sure if it worked, so here’s another. THANK YOU! You are amazing! I loved the stove and the dresses, it’s so very kind of you. Thank you! If you want anything just reply back to me, i’ll see what I can do. I sent a letter, but still, thanks so much (: <3

Becky71W

Just your thanks is enough : ) And glad you liked you wishes : )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.