♥ Trading Post! ♥

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♥ Trading Post! ♥

This topic contains 66 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  jarvis 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

hithereiamfreeze wrote on 2012-06-07 at 05:45 PM

Hi Everyone! Here Is A List Of What I Need! Scuba Flippers, Scuba Mask, Safari(full), & Some Random Stuff. Post Your Wants, Haves, And Chat!

Hey there. I have the safari hat, if you still need it. Do you have an offer in mind? LMK.

Hi Everyone! Here Is A List Of What I Need! Scuba Flippers, Scuba Mask, Safari(full), & Some Random Stuff. Post Your Wants, Haves, And Chat!

I need a Neo gothic bed, wallpaper, and flooring.
      I have TONS of items and I will post what’s for trade later.
      ~BamaKitty7~ ^_^

hithereiamfreeze wrote on 2012-06-07 at 05:45 PM Hi Everyone! Here Is A List Of What I Need! Scuba Flippers, Scuba Mask, Safari(full), & Some Random Stuff. Post Your Wants, Haves, And Chat!

hey freeze i have the scuba flippers if you still need them. im really looking for deer, scuba belt, and cat pieces (other than the shirt). i can add too, for some of those items. lmk soon!!
      tigerstripe

Hi freeze! Um I have deer ears and more. I do have army and cat hat but I can’t trade that yet because I am in a trade with someone. I have the rockerz lion, bulldog, and cat psi 2.

hi freeze!sorry my clothing isn’t for trade! (probably the best for ALL of us.)
      also if you wait paiceiently you can get the sfari hat from the campkinz challenges.

Hey there. I have the safari hat, if you still need it. Do you have an offer in mind? LMK.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.