~~~♥TRADING♥~~~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~~~♥TRADING♥~~~

This topic contains 41 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Hannah412 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hannah412

I have Candy Corn Mouse PSI and Grape Soda Pup PSI for trade and am needing estore points. (:

Hi there. I’m looking for the following items:

Sunflower Spa (Sunflower Lion Estore PSI)
      Unstable Stable (Night Mare PSI)
      Sunny Savanna Window (Radiant Rhino PSI)
      Year 1 Print
      Brown Belt
      Black & White Cat Costume Pants (Cat Pants)

I have quite a bit of items to trade including Priceless, Promo, Estore Points, Estore, Signature, and regular PSI, and more. LMK if anyone has these items to trade ad what they’d like for them. Thanks! *AIW

leopold

BURGER FOR TRADE!!

Hannah412

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-26 at 09:09 PM

Hannah412 wrote on 2012-10-26 at 08:51 PM
      I have Candy Corn Mouse PSI and Grape Soda Pup PSI for trade and am needing estore points. (:

Hi hannah
      How many points for each of those? Do you still have your licorice dress? Can’t remember what forum we were talking about that on LOL
      NB

Still got licorice dress! I have someone who has offered for it awhile back though, so I dunno… Hmm, how many could you do? Haha!

nutty_buddy

Hannah412 wrote on 2012-10-26 at 08:51 PM

Hi hannah

How many points for each of those? Do you still have your licorice dress? Can’t remember what forum we were talking about that on LOL

NB

Hannah412

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.