~~~♥TRADING♥~~~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~~~♥TRADING♥~~~

This topic contains 41 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Hannah412 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hannah412

I have Candy Corn Mouse PSI and Grape Soda Pup PSI for trade and am needing estore points. (:

froggysarecool101 wrote on 2012-10-27 at 11:11 AM

I think i have the year 1 print but it might be year 2 or three what would u offer for it lmk

Hi there. I’m very interested in your print, if it is in fact the one from Year 1. I have to offer Priceless, Promo, Estore points, Estore and Signature PSI, as well as other items. LMK if anything interests you. (The easiest way for you to check which year its from is to put it in your dock and hold your mouse over it. I’d like to be certain it is the print I’m after. (: ) Thanks! *AIW

Hannah412 wrote on 2012-10-27 at 11:09 AM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-27 at 07:08 AM

Hannah412 wrote on 2012-10-26 at 11:05 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-26 at 09:52 PM
      Hi there. I’m looking for the following items:
      Sunflower Spa (Sunflower Lion Estore PSI)
      Unstable Stable (Night Mare PSI)
      Sunny Savanna Window (Radiant Rhino PSI)
      Year 1 Print
      Brown Belt
      Black & White Cat Costume Pants (Cat Pants)
      I have quite a bit of items to trade including Priceless, Promo, Estore Points, Estore, Signature, and regular PSI, and more. LMK if anyone has these items to trade ad what they’d like for them. Thanks! *AIW

Offer on the cat pants? How many points do you offer, and what priceless do you have? (:

Hi Hannah :) Hmm, did you have an amount in mind? LMK, thanks. Also, for priceless I have:
      Elf Shoes
      Witch
      Sail Dress
      Plumpy
      Army
      Charm
      Wacky
      White Ears
      I may have more, I just don’t remember. LMK if anything interests you or if not, how many points you were thinking. Thanks! *AIW

Of those I am needing plumpy, army, wacky. (: No idea on how many estore points. xD

Okay, of the things you mentioned I would do any one of those for the pants. As for the Estore points I could probably do in the range of 4000-6000 if you’d rather go for those, or if you choose to do Army (this would apply to Plumpy as well) I could possibly add on 1000-2500 points as well, maybe a little more. Otherwise, LMK your thoughts on what you were thinking in terms of trade. Thanks! *AIW

Hannah412

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-27 at 09:33 AM

Hannah412 wrote on 2012-10-26 at 09:35 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-26 at 09:09 PM

Hannah412 wrote on 2012-10-26 at 08:51 PM
      I have Candy Corn Mouse PSI and Grape Soda Pup PSI for trade and am needing estore points. (:

Hi hannah
      How many points for each of those? Do you still have your licorice dress? Can’t remember what forum we were talking about that on LOL
      NB

Still got licorice dress! I have someone who has offered for it awhile back though, so I dunno… Hmm, how many could you do? Haha!

Hannah
      Gosh, I am not sure what would be “fair”……can you throw out a number of what you think is fair and we can go fromt here?? LMK :D
      NB
      PS: do you still have the sombrero too?

Gosh I don’t know. xD xD Ummm… Currently I am saving up for something and for that something I need 9,000 estore points, of course I don’t want you to give me that much… xD I honestly don’t know.

Still got sombrero! Maybe 1,500 for it? (:

I think i have the year 1 print but it might be year 2 or three what would u offer for it lmk

Hannah412

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-27 at 07:08 AM

Hannah412 wrote on 2012-10-26 at 11:05 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-10-26 at 09:52 PM
      Hi there. I’m looking for the following items:
      Sunflower Spa (Sunflower Lion Estore PSI)
      Unstable Stable (Night Mare PSI)
      Sunny Savanna Window (Radiant Rhino PSI)
      Year 1 Print
      Brown Belt
      Black & White Cat Costume Pants (Cat Pants)
      I have quite a bit of items to trade including Priceless, Promo, Estore Points, Estore, Signature, and regular PSI, and more. LMK if anyone has these items to trade ad what they’d like for them. Thanks! *AIW

Offer on the cat pants? How many points do you offer, and what priceless do you have? (:

Hi Hannah :) Hmm, did you have an amount in mind? LMK, thanks. Also, for priceless I have:
      Elf Shoes
      Witch
      Sail Dress
      Plumpy
      Army
      Charm
      Wacky
      White Ears
      I may have more, I just don’t remember. LMK if anything interests you or if not, how many points you were thinking. Thanks! *AIW

Of those I am needing plumpy, army, wacky. (: No idea on how many estore points. xD

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.