♪ TRADING TIME! Post what YOU are looking for and what you have here! ♪

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♪ TRADING TIME! Post what YOU are looking for and what you have here! ♪

This topic contains 267 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  SuperWebkinz 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

I’m looking for these
    Pink bunny ears
    Hula outfit
    Rock outfit
    Poncho’s shawl
    Sumbrero
    Lion costume
    Hippo costume
    Any rockerz pet clothes
    I have so many psi that I would love to trade for these LMK :)

SuperWebkinz wrote on 2012-09-09 at 06:29 PM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-09-09 at 04:40 PM
      Hi! :) I like the Designer Catwalk, I have a Hula Top and Other Stuff like the Endangered Island Getaway, Golden Glide Waterslide and Sparkling Window(Zodiac Aries Ram) PLMK :)

Hi! :) I think I might be trading the catwalk to mortonhippo, but if I don’t I’ll LYK since I really like all the items you offered lol :)
      SW :)

supakinz, ( i’ll just call ya that.) sorry for the long wait! i was at th fair today.
      heres my list! holwing ridge, majestic dog mansion, (on hold?)
      sly slide, (NVVGO) bamboo chute slide, (NVVVGO) icy artic organ, (NVVVGO)
      spring melody harp, (only for other pianos) honey waterfall, frozen fountain, and others.

bailey101010

Hi! :) I like the Designer Catwalk, I have a Hula Top and Other Stuff like the Endangered Island Getaway, Golden Glide Waterslide and Sparkling Window(Zodiac Aries Ram) PLMK :)

Hi! :) I think I might be trading the catwalk to mortonhippo, but if I don’t I’ll LYK since I really like all the items you offered lol :)

Superwebkinz~i have sig. end. mountain climbing cliff….

mortonhippo

Actually u can trade it to goldstar! I just traded for that and the treadmill in the club house but I am interested in your white ears so jlmk ~mortonhippo~

SuperWebkinz

Goldstar2

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-09-09 at 06:00 PM

I need your hula top do you want me to make a list of psi??? LMK :)

Hi there! Actually, I was looking to get other clothing for that, but I was offering it for the catwalk because it was a big want. Can you maybe list your clothes? LMK :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.