♪ TRADING TIME! Post what YOU are looking for and what you have here! ♪

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♪ TRADING TIME! Post what YOU are looking for and what you have here! ♪

This topic contains 267 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  SuperWebkinz 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

I’m looking for these
    Pink bunny ears
    Hula outfit
    Rock outfit
    Poncho’s shawl
    Sumbrero
    Lion costume
    Hippo costume
    Any rockerz pet clothes
    I have so many psi that I would love to trade for these LMK :)

supakinz, okay i understand. there both great items,
      but i traded a TON for it and i like it alot. the seeds and another PSI,
      does seem a bit to much, but i’m willing to do that. but i could get one from another person. lemme check
      first.

nuttybuddy

SuperWebkinz wrote on 2012-09-10 at 07:42 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-10 at 05:55 PM
      SW, no. i’m fine about doing my seeds for your lagoon,
      but my slide is priceless to me. sorry. anything else you liked?

Fudgey-
      I understand you like your slide a lot lol :) That’s kind of the same way I feel about my catwalk, but the slide and the catwalk are both items I really like a lot so that’s why I was willing to trade my catwalk for it. Besides the bamboo chute slide though, hmmm, I don’t think there is any of the other signatures you have for trade that I would trade the catwalk for, sorry. About the lagoon, because the slide I think is a little cooler lol I thought I would add the lagoon to even up the catwalk and the slide, not as much the seeds, so I don’t think I would trade just the lagoon for just the seeds, sorry, I like the lagoon better. Maybe for the lagoon you could trade seeds and a regular psi? LMK :)
      Nutty Buddy-
      Hi! Lol you were right, witch is like my number one want lol :) Maybe we could trade your witch for my cat walk, banana split seeds if you still need lol, and something else you want? LMK :)
      SW :)

SW

As long as you and fudgey aren’t going to go any further, yes I would love to do that!!!! And I would just have you make a list of what you’d be willing to add, I just don’t want to take the trade away from fudgey who is a good friend of mine…..ya know? I feel kinda funny and want to make sure I hope you understand…..

NB

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-09 at 06:07 PM

wildfire12345678910 wrote on 2012-09-09 at 05:48 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-09 at 05:13 PM

wildfire12345678910 wrote on 2012-09-09 at 04:45 PM
      does anyone have sailor cap torn or cat pants for trade? i will trade sea captin hat or estore for sailor cap.

Hi Andi! :) Fred/Barrett here! I’ve got torn..what will you offer?

well i don’t have much for it but i have….
      scuba pants
      pink infant
      safari hat
      slips
      koala shirt
      rock climbing shoes
      paint can hat
      trading card wizard glasses
      egg shoes
      and charmed dress.

Heya…..
      How about the charmed dress? LMK :) user is bierstadt, OR I am in blue zone trading room two right now if you wanna find me there…

yay thanks ferretfriend. does anyone have the cat pants or sailor cap?

SuperWebkinz

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-10 at 05:55 PM

SW, no. i’m fine about doing my seeds for your lagoon,
      but my slide is priceless to me. sorry. anything else you liked?

Fudgey-
      I understand you like your slide a lot lol :) That’s kind of the same way I feel about my catwalk, but the slide and the catwalk are both items I really like a lot so that’s why I was willing to trade my catwalk for it. Besides the bamboo chute slide though, hmmm, I don’t think there is any of the other signatures you have for trade that I would trade the catwalk for, sorry. About the lagoon, because the slide I think is a little cooler lol I thought I would add the lagoon to even up the catwalk and the slide, not as much the seeds, so I don’t think I would trade just the lagoon for just the seeds, sorry, I like the lagoon better. Maybe for the lagoon you could trade seeds and a regular psi? LMK :)

Nutty Buddy-
      Hi! Lol you were right, witch is like my number one want lol :) Maybe we could trade your witch for my cat walk, banana split seeds if you still need lol, and something else you want? LMK :)

nuttybuddy

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-10 at 05:45 PM

SuperWebkinz wrote on 2012-09-08 at 06:29 PM
      Hi! Just post what you want and have here, and have fun trading! :) -SW :)

SW
      Do you have the designer catwalk?? LMK
      NB

SW

I apologize, I didn’t realize that my friend fudgey had already offered on the catwalk. I have been working on one with another person too but wanna keep my options open, if you don’t work something out with my friend fudgey, I would love to offer :) I think I read where you were looking for witch? Was that you or am I mixing people up again lol. I do have that but again, please try to work a trade with fudgey first :P

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.