♫♪ Musiclover's Room Design Shop ♫♪

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♫♪ Musiclover's Room Design Shop ♫♪

This topic contains 29 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  msc41501 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Coolsquid

Hi! I need a room for my lil’kinz tree frog (her name is probably going to be Gymboree but I am not sure). Please mix themes, don’t just stick to one. Try to incorporate her PSI (it’s a green and pink trampoline I think). She is energtic, really nice and very creative. Please don’t put a bathroom or anything like that in it because I have seperate rooms for that. It will be either a large room or a medium room, but please design it as a large room. I like the colors green, pink, blue and white. I don’t want it to be jungle themed at all (or too frog themed), I want it to be modern but cozy. I don’t really have a budget, but I would prefer if it would be in between 3000 and 4500 kc (it’s totally fine if it costs more though as long as the room looks cool!). Thanks a lot! Coolsquid :)

msc41501 wrote on 2012-11-29 at 05:34 PM

Need a new room design? Well you came to the right place! All you need to tell me is if its a boy or girl, colors, theme, budget, and your pets personality (optional) thanks!!! :D ♫♪♫♪♫♪

My collie lucy needs a room
      Colors- blues and greens
      Personaltity- She is a reporter and needs an office/Bedroom area
      Theme- modern (i would like to use the mega modern wall paper)
      Budget- don’t worry just don’t go over very much

I would like to have a bedroom area, office area, and a sitting area

Thanks in advance
      (btw if you ever need an outfit stop on by “Fashion Party!” )

~Dogs~
      ~~Disney~~
      ~~~Drawing~~~
      ~~~~BostonTerriersRule~~~~

msc41501

the bed goes in the far right (at the top) with the Pink Top Side table to the left and the jar o’ fireflies on top. Put her psi at the end of the bed so she can jump in and out of bed. Then directly across the room (the far left) put the easle and the art station next to it. Then put in the chair. Then put the black couch in the other corner (the left) put the TV across it so its against the “wall” put the fuchsia sofa facing the wall next to the couch. Then put the lamp next to the black couch hope you like! :D

couch lamp
      s
      o
      f
      a
      TV

Coolsquid

The items are pretty cool! Can’t wait to find out where to put them! This room is going to be awesome! Thank you! Coolsquid :)

msc41501

ok so heres your totally modern artistic room

Nursery Wallpaper (i know what your thinking but its got trees an your colors)
      Cafe Flooring
      First Resort Bed
      Pink Top side table
      Fabulous Fuchsia Sofa
      Boomin Black lounge chair
      Camana Widescreen TV
      Cream Crescent dining chair
      Jar o’ Fire Flies Lamp
      Accordian Shade Lamp
      Art easle
      Art station
      total- $4355-$4500 (I added some stuff last minute!)

I’ll post where every goes soon!!!

hope your happy!

:D

Coolsquid

Hi! I need a room for my lil’kinz tree frog (her name is probably going to be Gymboree but I am not sure). Please mix themes, don’t just stick to one. Try to incorporate her PSI (it’s a green and pink trampoline I think). She is energtic, really nice and very creative. Please don’t put a bathroom or anything like that in it because I have seperate rooms for that. It will be either a large room or a medium room, but please design it as a large room. I like the colors green, pink, blue and white. I don’t want it to be jungle themed at all (or too frog themed), I want it to be modern but cozy. I don’t really have a budget, but I would prefer if it would be in between 3000 and 4500 kc (it’s totally fine if it costs more though as long as the room looks cool!). Thanks a lot! Coolsquid :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.