♫♪ Musiclover's Room Design Shop ♫♪

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♫♪ Musiclover's Room Design Shop ♫♪

This topic contains 29 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  msc41501 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Coolsquid

Hi! I need a room for my lil’kinz tree frog (her name is probably going to be Gymboree but I am not sure). Please mix themes, don’t just stick to one. Try to incorporate her PSI (it’s a green and pink trampoline I think). She is energtic, really nice and very creative. Please don’t put a bathroom or anything like that in it because I have seperate rooms for that. It will be either a large room or a medium room, but please design it as a large room. I like the colors green, pink, blue and white. I don’t want it to be jungle themed at all (or too frog themed), I want it to be modern but cozy. I don’t really have a budget, but I would prefer if it would be in between 3000 and 4500 kc (it’s totally fine if it costs more though as long as the room looks cool!). Thanks a lot! Coolsquid :)

ginger1620

msc41501 wrote on 2012-11-29 at 05:34 PM

Need a new room design? Well you came to the right place! All you need to tell me is if its a boy or girl, colors, theme, budget, and your pets personality (optional) thanks!!! :D ♫♪♫♪♫♪

girl Cotton Candy Bunny
      all Colors!!!!!!!!
      Dance and art and spy stuff
      I don’t care how much it costs
      Caring

!!!!Ginger!!!!!

msc41501 wrote on 2012-11-29 at 05:34 PM

Need a new room design? Well you came to the right place! All you need to tell me is if its a boy or girl, colors, theme, budget, and your pets personality (optional) thanks!!! :D ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Hi! I need a theme for my pink pony! Her name is Elmo! She’s a girl…. I want the colors to be bright! I don’t want it to be dull. I have a large room. No budget I have lots of money. Her personality is like poofy outgoing, you know? Thanks!
      PLMK ASAP!

~~Lili~~

msc41501

sorry its taking so long…

msc41501

sorry i’ll have it up soon! For some reason my posts aren’t going through :(

heres one thing the bed goes in the far corner and the pink side table is left to that with the jar of fireflies on top.

♫♪♫♪

msc41501

sorry its taking so long I posted it twice and it still hasn’t gone through :)

So the table goes in the far corner with the back against the wall. The pink top side table goes to the left of the bed and the jar o’ fireflies on top of that. Then across the room (the far left) the easle is against the wall and the station is the right of that. Then look down (In the corner under that) the TV is against the invisible wall, then put the black couch across that and the pink couch so its facing the other wall.

P.S. Oh i forgot! The cream dining chair goes with the art stuff and your pets PSI goes under the bed so she can jump in and out of bed :)

♫♪♫♪♫

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.