♫♪ Musiclover's Room Design Shop ♫♪

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ♫♪ Musiclover's Room Design Shop ♫♪

This topic contains 29 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  msc41501 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Coolsquid

Hi! I need a room for my lil’kinz tree frog (her name is probably going to be Gymboree but I am not sure). Please mix themes, don’t just stick to one. Try to incorporate her PSI (it’s a green and pink trampoline I think). She is energtic, really nice and very creative. Please don’t put a bathroom or anything like that in it because I have seperate rooms for that. It will be either a large room or a medium room, but please design it as a large room. I like the colors green, pink, blue and white. I don’t want it to be jungle themed at all (or too frog themed), I want it to be modern but cozy. I don’t really have a budget, but I would prefer if it would be in between 3000 and 4500 kc (it’s totally fine if it costs more though as long as the room looks cool!). Thanks a lot! Coolsquid :)

msc41501 wrote on 2012-12-06 at 06:17 PM

Um I haven’t really hired you…. but I guess you work here now… thanks for doing that room for me! I really appreciate it. And next time- I’ll assign the rooms because it just gets confusing if you know what I mean :)
      Thanks!!!!!!

oh im so so sorry! ill wait for my job from now on i promise!

~~~Lili~~~

msc41501

Um I haven’t really hired you…. but I guess you work here now… thanks for doing that room for me! I really appreciate it. And next time- I’ll assign the rooms because it just gets confusing if you know what I mean :)

Thanks!!!!!!

msc41501

was that a job aplication? Because i need at least three people!!!!

happykitty483 wrote on 2012-12-04 at 08:23 PM

Hmm…. girl, mixed theme… my pet is sassy but toataly fabulous. its a cat names shastina :)

Hi! Well to get you off her shoulders here is your new room!

i would recommend the funky girl room theme, but here’s a few things you can use instead….

2 or 3 metal dining chairs 420-630
      Brushed metal dining table 485
      Golden rose bed 600
      Swanky Pink television 1600
      Fabulous fuchsia sofa and armchair 1400
      Pandora’s toy box 450

You can switch everything up, use some of my ideas and use the funky girl room theme, but you know. Anyways, I wasn’t sure about the walls or flooring, you can choose those oh and by the way, cute name! Hope you like it!

~~~Lili~~~

msc41501 wrote on 2012-12-05 at 02:51 PM

good enough for me! Heres another small test!
      What would be a good bed for the grape soda puppy?
      What would be a good couch for a pink poodle?
      What room theme would you recommend for a ferret?
      What would be a good TV for a Batik Elephant?
      Pick one plz (you already have the job but I just want to see what else you can do!!! :)
      thanks!!!!!

Grape soda puppy: sweet dreams bed or pop star bed
      pink poodle: Fabulous Fuchsia Sofa or funky girl sofa
      Ferret: either bamboo or the beach i guess
      Batik Elephant: I guess swanky pink television

~~Lili~~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.