24-26 Sparkling Christmas Indoor Trees To Gift/Trade!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives 24-26 Sparkling Christmas Indoor Trees To Gift/Trade!

This topic contains 3 voices and has 13 replies.

• Author

Atomton

Hi WW players, as you might of noticed Ganz brought back a retired holiday item. I went nutso thinking it was a glitch and I would get superbeds and e-store well I guess it wasn’t! I bought 40 but sent 3 to Gold my friend. I used tons and now I am giving some to others or if anyone would help me by trading a moneyz item that would be great! Maybe the hickory clock, letters and slippers? Thank you very much and if you would like to gift to me that also would be kind. Peace to you!-Atom

Atomton

Yes you can and I will add you Gracie!-Atom

Atomton

I sent you 3 Glitz! No worries now!! Only 6 more left however I can buy more!-Atom

Gracie10294

can I have one atom?! user is; gracie10294 thxs and Merry Christmas!:) -Gracie<3

Atomton

These cost KC not Moneyz just so you know these are WW not WKN’s. -Atom And don’t worry about it I have all W-shop Christmas Items from 2013 however if you are deluxe and can get me KinzOutlet Clothing or Christmas Moneyz that would be great! Also if you have older Christmas furnature and CDTC items. I sent already. Peace-Atom

Atomton

These are indoor/outdoor. I have tons inside and out. I can invite you over so you can see. I just showed AnnaKatherine?? the inside christmas trees.-Atom

HeyitsGlitz

Oh geez 10 to 11 left??????? SAVE WON FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.