A Designer’s Blog

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives A Designer’s Blog

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  marinecreatures 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Hey there! I am MC welcome to A Designer’s Blog! Anyway for me to do your room or outfit I will need to know a few things. 1. Is the pet you want this room for a Boy or Girl? 3. What size is your room? 4. Do you have any colors you want me to use? 5. What is your budget? 6. Do you want me to use any specific themes? 7. Do you have items you want to go in the room? 8. Do you have any Ganz E-Store points? 9. Any other details you want added just tell me! I hope you guys enjoy your rooms and outfits!

1. girl 3. medium 4.colors of the rainbow 5. no budget 6. no 7. no 8. no can you make me an outfit and a room please

Ok for the room you will need a Funky Girl Bed, Fantasy Wallpaper, Plush Flooring, Princess Couch, Princess Television, Simplicity Lamp, Funky Girl Side Table, 2x Funky Girl Chairs, Beanstalk Art Poster, Enchanted Area Rug, Princess Bookcase, and a Ballerina Dresser! Put the Bookcase in the upper left hand corner, the bed in the upper right hand corner, place the rug in the center of the room, put the poster over the bed, place the dresser a space away from the bookcase facing horizontally, place the couch in the lower left hand corner facing vertically, place the television in front of the couch facing vertically, place the side table in the lower right hand corner, and place the chairs on either side! The total for this room is $8860!! For your outfit you will need a colorful long sleeve tee, a blue and green kilt, and candy striped wellies! The totally for the outfit is $465!!! Thank you fro choosing a Designer’s Blog!

oh yeah my pet is also a tye dye puppy

alien8

I need a room for a girl iguana and boy mammoth. it’s a medium room I want it to kind of fit with the look of the animals. I want you to put both of there psi’s in the room too. my mammoth has a fridge and my iguana has a couch

OK get the Blue Skies Bed, Bamboo Bed, Deep Purple Flooring, Deep Purple Wall Paint, 2x Green Apple Counters, Circle Sensation Carpet, Coffee and Cream Side Table, Simplicity Lamp, and a Banana Coffee Table! Put the PSI fridge in the upper left hand corner, place the counters on either side of the fridge, put the Blue Skies Bed in the lower left hand corner, place the Bamboo Bed in the lower right hand corner, put the Coffee and Cream Side Table next to the Blue Skies Bed, put the rug in the center of the room, place the PSI couch in the upper right hand corner facing vertically and place the table in front of it and the lamp on the side of the couch! The totally for this room is $2910!

Hey I’m online right now so if anyone needs a design now’s the time to get it!!!

Yay They posted my forum!!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.