A Horse, Of Course!!

Home Forums Pets – Archives A Horse, Of Course!!

This topic contains 28 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  speedymice5 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

flicka787

Hay ya’ll!! If Ganz made more webkinz horses, what would you want them to be? Here are my ideas: Signature Horses!!!! And a Chestnut Appaloosa with flaxen mane/tail! So, post your ideas here! ~ Flicka787 ~

Stealthstorm

Hay Flicka! Go onto the forum: Need Horse Advice? Ask the Experts!!! You and me are running it, our forum has finally posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~ Your Horsey Loving Warrior Christian BFF, Stealthstorm

Stealthstorm

Hey y’all!!! They need to make Kentucky Derby winners! Or famous horses! Like Secretariat, and now Orb! That was an amazing 139th run of the Derby! They also need to make…Haflingers, Knabbs, Andalusian, Pony of the Americas, Clydesdale, Paso Fino(LONG MANE! Not short), Appaloosa. Please Ganz make more horses! ~Derby Lover, ORB

Stealthstorm

Hay Flicka! How are you? I cannot believe school is almost over! Have you herd I may be getting a Haflinger? We are praying like crazy that we get him! I could then start jumping and do horse camp again this summer like I really want to! Our birthdays are coming up…what are you asking for? :) Did you watch the Derby? I have no idea Orb would win, he just came up from behind! Haha, well gotta go! ~Your Horsey Christian Warrior BFF, Stealthy

I am a total horse lover! I think they should make a palimino with a black mane and a brown tail!

Ganz really needs to make signature horses!!!

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.