Adorable Webkinz Names

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Adorable Webkinz Names

This topic contains 22 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  raindrop2009 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

juniper44

Simply list what type of pet you have, tell if it is a boy or girl, and wait for a reply! We just named a boy orangutan Tarzan, a skunk named Juniper, and a reindeer named Sven. Tell us what you think!

kasa456456

If you are getting an ice/winter themed webkinz think of for a girl: crystal,diamond,snowflake,snowy,elsa.

What is a good name for a Golden Pegasus, if it is a girl. I was think of naming it Greek Myth but I am not really sure… PLEASE HELP!

juniper44

Sorry I haven’t replied in forever! I’ve been really busy and trying to think of some good names. A name from Greek mythology could be really adorable for a Golden Pegasus, maybe Aphrodite or Hecate. If you don’t like those names, you could do what whiteterrier442 suggests and name her Louisa. If you want a cute ‘n’ cuddly name Goldie or Sparks. For more of the royal and queenly type, Majesty or Hippolyta is pretty. (Hippolyta is a very majestic lady in one Shakespeare’s plays. She’s queen of the Amazons.) Please tell me which names you like! Come back and ask for more advice! We’re always happy to help!

Aphrodite! I have a pink pony named that. Amphitrite, Demeter, Ariadne (from Theseus and the Minotaur), Arachne, Athena, Hecate, Hestia. Just some suggestions… I love this stuff!

bbbbbb

Aww like Sven from Frozen? I love that movie!!! For my Webkinz I like the name Lilly for a girl, and Aidan for a boy :)

juniper44

Hi everyone! Now I need you’re name advice! I am thinking of getting a spotted leopard. Should I? Please give me suggestions on what gender and what name. I’ve already thought of a boy named Cuddles.

mollyberger

definitely get it! I think maybe it should be a girl named Desiree. or maybe the name diamond or some other jewel!

bubblewrap

A spotted leopard should be named Sparcel if it is a girl and Chip if it is a boy…*j*

A pug, and it’s a boy! :)

juniper44

Some cute names are: Bubba, Chubby, Pup, and Frank. PLease tell us if you liked it or not. We value your opinions!

mollyberger

I am thinking of getting a key lime dino. do you think I should? if I did what gender should it be and what should his name be?

juniper44

Here are a couple options: Rex or Ripper for a ferocious name, or Tuffy for a cute lovable name. The dino should be a boy. Barney, Ducky, Rex, Trixie, Littlefoot, Chomper, and Spike are all famous dinosaur names that could work. Hope you like them! Thanks for the outfit idea!

mollyberger

thx! my favorite is tuffy!

juniper44

Glad you liked it! Come back for more great advice!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.